The Facebook wall of HCU student Rohith Vemula begins in 2010. And the posts are somewhat like this.
- He is happy on getting admission into HCU, finds the environment superb, people are friendly and says he has made a few new friends too.
- The walls of His hostel room are decorated with photographs of Swami Vivekanand.
- He shares pictures of a child dressed as baby Krishna in the arms of a burqa clad woman
- He jokes about Adam and Eve and questions thus 'if adam and eve were never born then why do they have navels'
- He dreams of driving a Ferrari ... maybe someday he would have ...
- Loves ogling at nubile Telugu girls on campus.
He loves his country India
- He shares a lot of patriotic songs on his wall around 15th August.
He shares posts of soldiers during Diwali.
He is impressed by the solar project of Narendra Modi.
He shares posts of soldiers during diwali.
He shares a cartoon by Manoj Kureel in which he shows media stuck at 2002 and silent on Assam riots
Cut to 2012 ...
- He starts supporting the Anna Hazare movement and starts attacking the congress
- He cracks jokes on Rahul Gandhi
- He even shares the critique if Subramaninan Swamy on the Congress.
- He also demands death penalty of rapists post Nirbhaya rape
- He wants to be Carl Sagan of India
Between 2010 to 2012 he shares and writes numerous science facts, theories and one liners.
- He starts getting drawn towards Arvind Kejriwal and the AAP and becomes their avid supporter. The entire thought process of this young student changes after this..
- His friends change
- His ideals change
He started supporting Anarchy as a solution for society
After 2013 his posts on science and scientific ideas begin to gradually reduce. And slowly are extinct
- As he gets drawn towards politics and the AAP his thinking starts undergoing a transformation.
He is now beginning to oppose the death sentence of Yakub Memon
He begins to support the Owaisi mindset
And starts to find a political equation with the radical Ambedkar students association (ASA).
|Credit: ARC India|
A police complaint is made where he is made the prime accused. Case is listed fir hearing at the HC on 25th Jan 2016
Faced with so much turmoil and then the pressure of living up to the expectations of his family, his political leanings, his brush with the law, his association with the AAP and Owaisi all this gets too much for him to handle.
And he decides to end his life.
In the end, they all came sniffing ...
|Credit: Satish Acharya|